More than 130 donor-funded scholarships, totaling over $600,000, are available for students pursuing a bachelor’s or associate degree in welding or a related discipline. Scholarships range from $2,500-$7,000+. Applicants are required to submit two references and official transcripts.
These are some general requirements to keep in mind when applying for National Scholarships:
- Two letters of recommendations are required.
- Applicant must have an official transcript set my email or mail directly from the school or third-party transcript provider.
- Some National Scholarships require demonstrated financial need, which means the cost of attendance exceeds the Expected Family Contribution (EFC) as found on the FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR). The SAR must be submitted in addition to cost of attendance documentation to be eligible for these scholarships.
- Some scholarships require or have a preference for applicants to be a member of AWS. To apply for an AWS student membership, please visit the Student Membership page.
- Students who are currently enrolled in vocational schools, technical colleges, community colleges, or universities should apply if they meet the needed criteria.
There are so many opportunities through the National Scholarships to learn more click down below and get started!