One scholarship for $2,500 will be awarded to a student that is pursuing an education in any skilled trade.
- Must be a United States citizen or have a student visa
- Must be a high school graduate or recipient of a GED
- Must be enrolled or plan to enroll full-time in a vocational/technical school or 2-year college for the fall 2023 semester
- Plan to acquire certification or degree in a skilled trade program*
- Proof of enrollment in an accredited school is required
- GPA of 3.0 or higher from the last school attended
- Skilled trade programs include (but are not limited to) automotive, aviation, carpentry, construction, electrical, heavy equipment, HVAC, machinery, manufacturing, plumbing and welding. Blue Collar Brain reserves the right to exclude an application that is not defined as a trade specific educational program.