The LeadMN Leadership Scholarship rewards emerging student leaders for their community service and their academic achievement. LeadMN Leadership Scholarship winners serve their community in many ways–everything from mentoring Head Start students to organizing youth groups to volunteering as a translator.
- You must be a current student at one of the 37 Minnesota State colleges or universities (students attending private colleges or the University of Minnesota system are ineligible).
- Have a cumulative grade point average (G.P.A.) of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Be an undergraduate student who demonstrates strong leadership skills and a commitment to serving others.
- Graduate and PSEO students are ineligible.
- LeadMN Governing Council Representatives and the LeadMN Cabinet are ineligible for the LeadMN Leadership Scholarship. LeadMN Governing Council Alternates and Platform Committee Members are eligible.