Metro NY Dunkin’ Scholarship Program
Open Next Academic Year | Deadline: May 1, 2024 | Connecticut, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania
To ease the financial burden of college for students throughout the greater New York region, the Metro NY Dunkin’ Scholarship Program will provide 10 students with $5,000 scholarships for undergraduate study during the 2024-25 academic year.
Applicants must be high school seniors or current undergrad students who reside and/or attend college in one of 29 specified counties in the metro New York area (including parts of New Jersey, New York, Connecticut and Pennsylvania).* Applicants must plan to enroll in a part-time or full-time undergraduate program at an accredited two- or four-year college, university or technical school in Fall 2024. Recipients will be selected based on academic record, demonstrated leadership skills and an overall commitment to their school and local community.
*Eligible counties are as follows:
- New Jersey counties: Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Hunterdon, Middlesex, Monmouth, Morris, Ocean, Passaic, Somerset, Sussex, Union, Warren
- New York – Long Island counties: Nassau, Suffolk
- New York – 5 Boroughs counties: Bronx, Kings, New York (Manhattan), Queens, Richmond
- New York – Hudson Valley counties: Dutchess, Orange, Putnam, Rockland, Sullivan, Ulster
- New York: Westchester County
- Connecticut: Fairfield County
- Pennsylvania: Pike County