Mike Rowe Works Foundation is giving away another $1,000,000 in work ethic scholarships. Through this program, we recognize people who understand the importance of work ethic, personal responsibility, delayed gratification, and a positive attitude. These are hardworking men and women who will keep the lights on, water running, and air flowing. These are people who show up early, stay late, and bust their asses day in and out. It’s not for everyone. Hard workers are hard to find, but we know you’re out there.
Requirements in short:
- Enroll in an approved program.
- Sign the S.W.E.A.T. Pledge.
- Answer 4 questions about the S.W.E.A.T. Pledge.
- Make a video.
- Have 2 solid references from a teacher or boss.
- Verify your school costs.
- Provide high school or college transcript.
- Send your most recent 1040 tax form.